Frequently Asked Questions
Unlimited Wash Plan Questions
What are the different types of Unlimited Wash Plans you offer?
- Monthly, Semiannual (6 months) or Annual (12 months)
How often can I wash my car?
- Once a day, at anyone of our 7 locations.
What form of payment can I use?
- Monthly Plan (credit card or debit card). Semiannual and Annual Plan (credit card, debit card and cash).
When will my credit card or debit card be charged?
- The Monthly Unlimited Wash Club plans are recharge each month on the anniversary date that the plan was purchased. Example: if you purchase on the 5th day of a given month, your recharge will be on the 5th of each prior month. Exception: if you purchase on the 31st day of the month. Since there is not 31 days in every month of the year, your recharge day will be switch to the 1st after a month with only 30 days.
How can I sign up for the Unlimited Wash Club?
- Visit any Belfonte’s Carwash location, or signup online.
Can my plan be used for more than one vehicle?
- Our Unlimited Wash Club plan is good for one vehicle, and is not transferrable. Should you get a new vehicle, visit any one of our locations to have your plan updated.
How does the wash know I’m a club member?
- When you join our Unlimited Wash Club we will place an RFID 1 inch by 4 inch tag on the inside of the windshield. Certain vehicle will not allow our scanners to properly read the tag. When this occurs we will place the RFID tag on the driver side door jamb.
If I purchase my Unlimited Wash Club Plan online how will I get my pass?
- When you purchase any of our Unlimited Wash Club plans online you will receive an emailed certificate that can be redeemed at any Belfonte’s Carwash locations.
What if I need to update or change my credit card?
- You can update your credit card online or visit any Belfonte’s Carwash location.
How can I cancel my club plan?
- You can cancel your club plan online or visit the Belfonte’s Carwash location you originally purchased the plan at least 7 days prior to your recharge anniversary date. No refunds will be given when discontinuing.
- Yes, to manage your plan online, you will need the 11-digit number on the Club sticker on your windshield (it will be in the format 12345+123456). If you don’t have access to your Club sticker, please Contact Us.
Will I receive an email confirmation after I update my credit card or cancel my plan?
- Yes, you will receive an email confirmation after you complete your request. If you do not receive an email, please Contact Us.
Will I receive a refund after canceling my plan?
- No, you will not receive a refund. Your plan will remain active until the next billing date.
Why am I receiving an error message when I try to cancel my club membership?
- There are two possible causes for receiving error messages.
1.You don’t have the correct club number (an 11-digit number found on the sticker on your windshield).
2.Your Club Membership recharge is already in progress.
Vehicles Unable to Wash
- Open Bed Pick-Up Trucks with any debris.
- Vehicles with excessive mud clumps, gravel or heavy ice build up.
- Pick-Up Trucks or Vans with ladders, racks, extended bumper guard, and removed bumpers/tailgates.
- Pick-Up Trucks with dual rear tires.
- Extended and/or non-standard ball hitches that cannot be removed.
- Vehicles with permanent fixed extended tripod-style mirror.
- Poor condition body exteriors, such as loose trim, rusted exterior areas and body damage.
- Vehicles taller than 7′ 4”.
- Oversized tires wider than 12” to 13” (depending on location).
- Oversized tires with exposed aggressive tread on the side of tire.
- Sporting equipment racking or misc. racking attached to vehicle.
- Vehicles with exposed winches.
Vehicles we can wash, but cannot guarantee damage through normal wash process
- Previous damage that may expand such as: paint abrasions, paint chipping, clear coat or loose body trim.
- Non-factory clear coat and paint.
- Non-retractable antennas and mirrors.
- Non-factory added lighting.
- Non-factory and/or modified parts.
- Non-factory wheels.
- Bug and window shields.
- Loose or worn parts and body trim.