Vehicles Unable to Wash
- Open Bed Pick-Up Trucks with any debris.
- Vehicles with excessive mud clumps, gravel or heavy ice build up.
- Pick-Up Trucks or Vans with ladders, racks, extended bumper guard, and removed bumpers/tailgates.
- Pick-Up Trucks with dual rear tires.
- Extended and/or non-standard ball hitches that cannot be removed.
- Vehicles with permanent fixed extended tripod-style mirror.
- Poor condition body exteriors, such as loose trim, rusted exterior areas and body damage.
- Vehicles taller than 7′ 4”.
- Oversized tires wider than 12” to 13” (depending on location).
- Oversized tires with exposed aggressive tread on the side of tire.
- Sporting equipment racking or misc. racking attached to vehicle.
- Vehicles with exposed winches.
Vehicles we can wash, but cannot guarantee damage through normal wash process
- Previous damage that may expand such as: paint abrasions, paint chipping, clear coat or loose body trim.
- Non-factory clear coat and paint.
- Non-retractable antennas and mirrors.
- Non-factory added lighting.
- Non-factory and/or modified parts.
- Non-factory wheels.
- Bug and window shields.
- Loose or worn parts and body trim.
Kansas City, MO
13341 State Line Rd
Kansas City, MO 64145
1900 W Foxwood Dr
Raymore, MO 64083
Kansas City, KS
923 N 78th St
Kansas City, KS 66112
15070 W 135th St
Olathe, KS 66062
10200 Shawnee Mission Pkwy
Merriam, KS 66203
Kansas City, North
300 NE 91st
Kansas City, MO 64115
8717 NW 63rd St
Parkville MO 64152